Napa >Food & Dining > Thai Kitchen Restaurant
1222 Trancas St, Napa, CA | Directions 9455838.323099 -122.299283
Mon - Sun, 11am - 9pm
If you're desperate for Thai and don't mind the lack of quality then this is for you – 1. Interior = 3.5
- Decor = 3.5
- Bathroom was clean = 4
2. Service = 3.5
- Waitress was nice = 3.5
- Food came within 7-10 minutes = 4
3. Thai Ice Tea = 4
4. Po Tak Soup = 3
- Mussel was not good = 2
- Shrimp was over cooked = 3
- Squid = 3.5
- Scallops = 4
- Soup was missing something = 2
5. Pad Thai = 3
- Chicken was dry = 2
- Shrimp was ok = 3.5
- Noodles = 4
6. Mango & Sticky Rice = 4
- Mango was really sweet = 5
- Sticky rice was ok = 3
7. Other = 3
- I thought it was funny that they were going to charge me for charging my laptop and phone. When I asked how much they would charge they said they wouldn't charge me this time but next time they will. I wouldn't have mind paying but I thought it was funny. =)
- They don't take Amex but they do take Visa/Mastercard.
Note: There were no Asians in the restaurant which should have been my first clue.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Thai Kitchen Restaurant on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.