6650 West Sam Houston Parkway South, Houston, TX | Directions 7707229.705857 -95.557821
Daily 24 Hours
Neighborhoods: Westside, Briarforest
very satisfied.. from sales to installation to customer service we have been a happy customer since 2007.
We have been a DataVox customer for 10 years, great company to deal with.
I had spent several thousand dollars on Toshiba equipment from these guys. I found them aggressive and a bit arrogant and very slow to respond to service issues. After two years of problems we had to start from scratch with another provider and needed to liquidate our purchased equipment on eBay.
Phone System Upgrade – Datavox upgraded our phone system about three years ago and they have done an outstanding job.
Customer Service – customer service is always very helpful. We have been a Datavox customer for many years and would highly recommened them.
Review – DataVox did a superb job from start to finish, great on installation and support.
DataVox is a top notch company,I would highly recommend Datavox for your phone system and network needs.
Great Company to deal with! – Great company to deal with, our account manager was very knowlegable.
DataVox has performed incredibly poorly for us – - During contracting, costs were hidden beneath a barrage of telecommunications lingo. The end result was a 20% more costly install than anticipated and double the monthly phone service bill from what was explained.
- The install was postponed over a month because they filed incorrect forms with ATT
- Once the install began, we had to run their system side-by-side with our existing one for *2 months* as they worked to get the system fully operational.
- They were never actually able to fully transfer our existing account phone lines to their new system. When we made the account cutover, they simply left our fax and security unconnected.
- Technical support is virtually non-existent. We've only had to use it twice in the four months since they've been installed, but the first time it took one day to get someone on the phone - and this was our assigned install tech - and the second it took 2 days. Losing phones for 2 days is simply unacceptable.
- Our phone bill increased 7-fold over our previous phone system and was twice as high as the rate they told us to expect.
- I can no longer contact ATT on our own behalf and get all the information for my account. I now have to work - SLOWLY - through their largely incompetent account managers.
The only part of our relationship that went smoothly was signing the contract. They were johnny-on-the-spot with any answers and help we needed during sales.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of DataVox on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.