Houston >Massage > Beyond Beaute'
14870 Space Ctr Blvd, Houston, TX | Directions 7706229.583760 -95.131327
Sat: 8am-4pm, Tue-Thu: 9am-7pm, Mon: 9am-6pm, Fri: 9am-6pm
Neighborhoods: Clear Lake
Ken Simpson, LMT Rocks! – I'm a brand new client of the Beyond Beaute Spa in Clear Lake and I'm posting a review to sing the praises of Ken Simpson, the massage therapist who worked on me twice within the past two weeks. I had a deep tissue massage (tension relief) AND a Swedish massage (stress relief) and I can't begin to tell you what a wonderful job he did, not only with the massage but also with making me feel safe, comfortable and relaxed. It's obvious that massage therapy is not just a job for him. He seems to really care about people and helping them feel better.
I had my first professional massage several years ago at another well-known day spa in the Tanglewood area of Houston, and although it was pretty good, it was nowhere near the quality of what I received with Ken at Beyond Beaute. My therapy with Ken has resulted in me making massage a higher priority in my wellness regimen. Here's why:
1. Ken's not in a rush to get you "in and out". He has a genuinely warm, calm, sympathetic and friendly demeanor and he takes the time to talk to me about my needs before each session..... but not in a cold and clinical way. It's like talking to a friend that I've known for years. He also does an excellent job, letting me know what to expect during the session.
2. It's all about me! He takes the time to find out what's going to make ME most comfortable from the lighting to the temperature of the bed. He even talked to me about the best way to preserve my hair style during the session. He's all about the details.
3. He's experienced and talented. During one of our very pleasant conversations, he mentioned that he has been in the massage therapy field for 14 years. He's not a novice and it really does show in his skill and professionalism. He did a great job identifying my tight spots and loosened them up. Ken uses a lot of AWSOME strokes that really helps relieve the tension in my body caused by daily responsibilities and my stressful office work.
4. Ken welcomed feedback during my session. Periodically during my session, he checked in with me about how I was feeling and whether or not the pressure needed to be adjusted. Everything that he did was always perfect for me, but it was nice to know that I could tell him if I needed anything done differently.
5. He's just a great person in general. He's such a pleasant person to chat with before, during or after my appointment. My second appointment was a 90-minute session and I felt like I was with a good friend, not just a massage therapist. I know that a lot of people probably belly ache to him about being stressed out, but he didn't make me feel that way. It was like I was the only client that he had that day.
I recommend him to anyone who needs a good, attentive massage therapist. I'm a conservative female and was a little nervous about having a male massage therapist at first, but Ken is great. VERY professional with a caring and humble personality. He'll listen to what is most comfortable for you and abide by it.
My first professional massage was with a female therapist and she was great, but now I'm "hooked" on the strength and the depth that a male therapist can provide.
Beyond Beaute Clear Lake is a great spa with friendly staff. The layout, décor and architecture of the facility is beautiful and tranquil with a soothing water wall in the waiting room. You get complimentary wine when you arrive (red, white or blush). It's a little pricier than some other places, but it is a truly spa-like experience.
I hope this helped.
Permanent Make-up – I was in my 60’s; I had lost my lip line; my eyebrows consisted of a few straggly hairs; by eyelashes were sparse. Then I met Deirdre’ at Beyond Beaute. I had permanent make-up.
I am still in my 60’s, but---I once again have a lip line; my eyebrows are a work of art; my eyelashes look fuller.
Now for the real question: PAIN
No, the procedure was not painful. As with all Beyond Beaute services, you are pampered. Deirdre’ had me cocooned in blankets and pillows, a hot neck wrap, with soft music playing. Deirdre’ takes her time. She will never let you be in pain. She will apply anesthesia to your skin multiply times during the procedure.
Words cannot express how pleased I am with the results. Thank you Deirdre’ and Beyond Beaute.
Pamper Yourself! – I have been going to Beyond Beaute' in Clear Lake since the 1990's and I still go, even after moving to Alvin in 2005. The staff has always been very nice, helpful and accomodating.
I had a luxurious facial from Jackie on my last visit. She has been there for years too! She is a great consultant as she is able to explain to me what is going on with my skin type and she makes recommendations to me on ways to imporve the health of my skin. My face feels so nice after my visits with her.
Massages to die for! Total relaxation and stress relief that I can't do without!! I need my me time!
Thank you all ladies, for making me feel so special and pappered!!
Finally, REAL Lash Extensions in Clear Lake – After months of waiting and research I have found a location near my home that offers Professional (with a capital P) Eyelash Extensions- right at the day spa I've been going to. They recently added this service and I'm so ecstatic.
When I walked in for my treatment I overheard some of the staff talking to each other gleefully about their "lash extensions". I asked them what they were talking about and they told me they had been wearing them. Wow. Just Wow. YOU CAN NOT TELL that the lashes were extensions. I had the staff nearly bending over backward in the light, from below, from above, this way and that just to get a good look at them. I could swear the lashes were theirs (but who has gorgeous lashes like that naturally?) They looked great! I got to see her work first hand and am very impressed.
I spoke with the actual technician and she was able to walk through my list of questions with ease. I must admit I gave her a gauntlet to walk through. She was patient, understanding and very knowledgeable (again, I do my homework, it's my eyes, afterall) and passed each of my tests.
Now, I love my lashes and am addicted. No more mascara induced racoon eyes!
Wonderful Relaxing Ambiance – I recently had a wonderful massage and facial at the Clear Lake location. I needed the relaxation and boy did I get it. The spa staff is friendly and the services are great. Loved my massage (best I ever had) and the facial made my skin look so great.
This is my spa now and I already have another appointment.
Relaxing escape – I enjoyed my express pedicure. The tech was really nice. Relaxing massage. And without me mentioning it, she went to get me a towel to cover up my legs since my skirt kept creeping up on me, something I appreciated! I was offered a drink and enjoyed staring at the mural on the wall across from me. Tell them what you need, and they'll do all they can to get it to you.
too expensive for what you get – i have had a better pedi and mani and set of nails from the asian shops than i did with beyond beaute.i paid 140 dollars for my services and didn`t even get a foot rubwith my pedi. in my oppion it is over priced and the services you get is not what i`m use to for half the money. i don`t even think i could spend 140 dollars in an asian nail salon if i tried and the service i get is sooooo much better. NOT WORTH THE MONEY
best place to relax in Clear Lake – this has long been one of the best places to get a few hours of relaxation in during a busy schedule in the Clear Lake area
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Beyond Beaute' on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.