“Horrible customer service.”
Horrible customer service.. Save yourself a lot of frustration! The worst customer service. Owner especially. Will not return calls. Does not stand behind warranty. We had extensive work done and would have had more but not after the first experience we had.
Most beautiful lanscape and waterfalls you will find!!!. To defend Wakefield Landscape Services, the lady who wrote horrible review sounds like she was VERY VERY hard to please. Obviously she was not that disapointed with the company for her to go back twice!! I have personaly used this company and know them very well. Wakefield Landscape Services is very well know for there beautiful landscaping and waterfalls, customer services was exceptional for me, but I am just one person so if you want the right info just call them like i did and they will gladly give you plenty of references.
Very disappointing experience!!! Last year, I used the company twice. I was very pleased with the services; however, it was a DISASTER this Summer:
1. Did not keep appointments. They would not show up, no explanation, no phone call.
2. Finally, at the end of the third month landscapers showed up at my house, and when they arrived, they did not know what they were suppose to do around the yard. No comminucation within the Company between sales person, owner, and landscapers. I walked in just in time...before they dug up my yard without my authorization.
3. Did not meet the contract warranty obligations in replacing shrubs. I had to call the Company over and over. Still have not done it.
4. BIG overcharging. I can mulch many yards for that kind of money.
5. Very, very poor customer service. However, had no problem collecting on the payment.
Simply put...save your time, money, and sanity...find another Landscaping Company.